If you like making DIY beauty products, you are going to love these natural beauty recipes. We’re sharing our favorite 16 homemade natural beauty recipes that include hair masks, face masks, body scrubs, dry shampoo, bath bombs, natural deodorant, and more.
Natural beauty products are ones that are derived from nature and not overly processed. It usually suggests something that is not made with lab-made chemicals.
The benefits to natural beauty products is that they are less likely to cause irritation, sensitivity, and redness.
Using pantry items or typical household items, you can make some wonderful beauty products. Some of the most useful products include:
- Coconut Oil – great for moisturizing
- Manuka Honey – excellent exfoliant
- Tea Tree Oil – fights breakouts and other skin conditions
- Eggs – supports hair growth
- Oatmeal – reduces inflammation and exfoliates
- Rose Water – contains antioxidants that prevent skin damage
- Epsom Salt – provides stress relief and muscle relaxation
What are your favorite DIY natural beauty products? If you love spa products, we think you’ll like these other articles.