This DIY banana face mask will leave your skin feeling glowing and refreshed. It’s only 3 ingredients and it’s ready in just 3 minutes! It’s so easy to make – why not try it today?
Benefits of Banana, Milk, and Honey for Your Face
Bananas are rich in potassium and can hydrate and moisturize dry skin. They are also helpful in lightening dark spots. Milk is a natural cleanser, helps moisturize and exfoliate, and adds radiance to the skin. Finally, honey is a wonderful exfoliant and skin brightener.
What You’ll Need to Make this DIY Face Mask
You only need three easy ingredients to make this at home spa mask:
- Half a Banana
- 1 Tablespoon of Milk
- 1/2 tablespoon of Honey
How to Make a DIY Banana Face Mask
It just takes a few easy steps to make this mask. Here’s what you’ll need to do.
- Add half a banana to a small mixing bowl.
- Using a fork, mask the banana until it is a thick paste with only a few small pieces.
- Add the 1 tablespoon of milk and 1/2 tablespoon of honey to the bowl. Stir till fully combine.
- Apply the mask to your face using your hands or a makeup brush. It will be messy, so do this over a sink.
- Allow the mask to dry on your face for 20 minutes.
- Rinse and wash your face.