These 12 cult beauty products are affordable, fabulous products. They’re popular for a reason – so if you’re looking for a new moisturizer, makeup remover, masks, and more – check out these awesome beauty products.
Moisturizers & Serums
- Rosehip Seed Oil – This cold-pressed organic rosehip seed oil is a wonderfully luxurious moisturizer. It’s a perfect oil to use before bed.
- TULA Brightening Eye Balm – This undereye balm is known for its cooling effects and reduction of fine lines and dark circles around the eyes.
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer – This lightweight daily moisturizer with broad-spectrum SPF evens skin tone, reduces skin dullness, and improves skin texture. It’s the perfect day-to-day moisturizer.
- Vitamin B3 Anti-Aging Skin Moisturizer – This vitamin B3 moisturizer reduces wrinkles, dark spots, and acne breakouts. It’s incredibly popular for a reason!
- Valjean Labs Facial Serum – This hydrating facial serum really makes your skin glow!
- Aztec Secret Healing Clay Mask – This mask is a crazy cult favorite because of its price and fantastic results. It clears pores, reduces acne, and reduces fine lines
- Bioderma Micellar Cleansing Water – This micellar water is an amazingly gentle makeup cleanser and incredibly effective. You can use it every day of the week and it’s perfect for sensitive skin.
- La Roche-Posay Face Wash – This foaming cleanser is perfect for all skin types. It’s non-drying and can be used daily. It’s a favorite for a reason!
- Macadamia Oil Treatment – This delightful macadamia oil makes hair non-frizzy and keeps it shiny and lustrous. It can be used daily for incredibly healthy hair.
- Bliss Kiss Nail Oil – If you want to strengthen your nails, this Bliss Kiss Nail Cuticle and Nail Oil will be your favorite product! It helps repair brittle and weak nails, eliminates hangnails, and reduces wrinkles. It’s truly worth the hype.
- Facial Cleansing Brush – This cleansing brush is perfect for removing makeup and fully cleansing your face. It can be used in the shower. It easily removes dirt from clogged pores and refreshes your skin.
- Beautyblender Dye-Free Makeup Sponge – This makeup sponge is a cult favorite for a reason – it’s perfect for primers, moisturizers, and eye creams. The sponge creates consistent coverage, while not allowing for a buildup of makeup or creams.
What are your favorite cult beauty products? Let us know in the comments below?