Everyone loves a spa day and now it’s easier than ever to have a DIY spa day at home with these luxurious products.
There is something to pamper almost every part of your body – skin, face, eyes, hair, and nails.
The Best DIY Spa Day Products
These spa day products are cult favorites with the health and beauty crowd. They are perfect for at-home pampering. We’ve rounded up our favorite scrubs, soaks, moisturizers, serums, masks, and creams that we know you’ll love!
Bath Soaks & Scrubs
- Bath Bombs Set (includes 12 bath bombs) – these fizzy bath bombs are very moisturizing.
- Himalayan Salt Body Scrub – this scrub exfoliates and moisturizes.
- Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak – soothes calluses and fights foot irritants.
- Brown Sugar Body Scrub – buffs away dead skin cells while moisturizing.
- Seaweed Exfoliating Body Scrub – sustainably harvested seaweed detoxifies and hydrates.
- Mario Badescu Flower & Tonic Mask – a purifying and calming mask good for all skin types. It helps soothe minor inflammation.
- Korean Skincare Face Masks – these charcoal-based face masks are detoxifying.
- Sugar Kitten Peel Off Mask – this brightening mask is fun to use.
- Tea Tree Clearing Face Mask – a cooling and deep cleansing face mask.
- Dead Sea Mud Mask – a pore-reducing and cleaning mask.
Hair Oils & Masks
- Coconut and Fig Hair Mask – hydrates hair, decreases frizz, and improves shine.
- Keratin Hair Mask – revitalizes and protects damaged hair.
- Argan Oil Hair Mask – repairs and restores damaged hair.
- Macadamia Oil – moisturizes hair and scalp while increasing hair’s shine.
- Morrocanoil Treatment – smoothes hair and increases shine.
Nail & Cuticle Products
- Almond Nail and Cuticle Oil – softens and maintains cuticles.
- OPI Nail and Cuticle Oil – nourishes and strengthens nails and cuticles.
- OPI Nail Strengthener – this base coat protects and strengthens nails.
- OPI Nude Nail Polish – a gorgeous, neutral nail color.
- Nail File and Buffing System – buffs and shapes nails for a smooth, glossy finish.
Body & Face Lotions
- Rose deep hydration face cream – this moisturizing cream is incredibly rich and hydrating
- Rosehip Nourishing Oil – improves skin hydration and it smells great.
- Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream – a rich and very hydrating overnight cream.
- Aveeno Moisturizing Lotion – this soothing and lightweight lotion leaves skin hydrated and smooth.
- Foot Repair Foot Cream – softens rough and dry foot skin.
- Spa Bath Pillow – relax in the bath on this soft pillow.
- Round Cotton Pads – an essential product for applying and removing products.
- Rose Quartz Roller – this quartz face roller reduces fine lines and wrinkles and rejuvenates the skin.
- Wooden Foot File – smooths hard skin and calluses on heels and soles.
- Essential Oil Diffuser and Humidifier – this diffuser moistens the skin and smells great.
More Spa Day & Self Care Ideas
If you love having a spa day or like self-care, here are lots of other ways to indulge at home.