50 Ways to Have a DIY Spa Day at Home
Everyone loves the relaxed feeling of being pampered at a spa. Splashing out on a spa day can be expensive though, but you can still have all the fun and benefits of a spa day at home. DIY some of your favorite experiences – maybe you like a warm foot bath or a deep cleansing face mask – with just a few simple pantry ingredients you can have a homemade spa experience.
Many of the below suggestions would be wonderful DIY spa gifts – there are face sprays, masks, bath bombs and may other easily packaged items that your friends and family will love.
Let us know in the comments below which DIY spa item you’ll be trying!
DIY Scrubs & Soap
Rosemary and Lavender Sugar Scrub from A Beautiful Mess
1. Make this Rose Sugar Scrub Recipe.
2. Make this Blush Pink Sugar Body Scrub.
3. Make this DIY Margarita Salt Scrub.
4. Make this Simple Coconut Lavender Salt Scrub.
5. Make this DIY Gemstone Soap.
6. Make this Rosemary and Lavender Sugar Scrub.
8. Make and drink this DIY Spa Day Spa Water.
9. Make this Winter Citrus Spa Water.
10. Make this Spa Detox Water Recipe.
DIY Bath Bombs
Homemade Bath Bombs from Crayons & Cavings
11. Make these Homemade Bath Bombs Using a Moon Cake Press.
12. Make these DIY Glitter Bath Bombs.
13. Make this Soothing Lavender Oatmeal Bath Bombs Recipe.
14. Make these Coffee and Cream Bath Bombs.
15. Make these Flower Bath Bombs.
16. Make these Green Tea and Lemon Bath Bombs.
Lotion & Body Butter
Homemade Body Butter from Live Simply
17. Make this Unicorn Whipped Body Butter.
18. Try these DIY Lotion Bars.
19. Make this DIY Whipped Lavender Lotion with Coconut Oil.
20. Make this Peppermint Whipped Body Butter.
21. Try this Whipped Pumpkin Spice Body Butter.
22. Make this Homemade Body Butter.
Facials & Masks
Calming Aloe Cleanser from Camille Styles
23. Make this Soothing Milk & Honey Facial Mask.
24. Try this Calming Aloe Cleanser.
25. Make this DIY Rose Water Face Spray.
26. Make this DIY Hydrating Face Mask.
27. Try this At Home Avocado Honey & Yogurt Face Mask.
28. Make this DIY Charcoal + Clay Face Mask for Acne and Blackheads.
29. Try this 2-Ingredient Anti-Inflammatory Face Mask.
30. Make this Banana Face Mask for a Better Complexion.
Baths & Foot Soak
Citrus Mint Hand and Foot Soak from Ashley Brooke Nicholas
31. Make this Citrus Mint Hand & Foot Soak.
32. Make this Lavender & Magnesium Soak.
33. Make this Orange Honey Oat Bath Soak.
34. Make this DIY Lavender Milk Bath.
35. Make this DIY Grapefruit Rosemary Bath Salts.
DIY Massage & Oils
DIY Massage Candles from Hello Glow.
36. Give yourself a relaxing face massage.
37. Make this Homemade Scalp Massage Oil.
38. Make these DIY Massage Candles.
39. Make this DIY Massage Oil.
DIY Nail Care
40. Make this DIY Cuticle Oil with Essential Oils.
41. Make these DIY Nail Masks.
42. Try this DIY Nail Art.
43. Make these DIY Nail Soaks.
44. Make this DIY Nail Strengthener.
Hair Care & Styling
DIY Hair Masks from Hello Glow
45. Make this DIY Sea Salt Texturizing Hair Spray.
46. Make this Growth Stimulating Mask for Thinning Hair.
47. Try this DIY Hair Chalk.
49. Try this Moisturizing Mask for Split Ends.
50. Make this Homemade Coconut Oil and Honey Hair Mask.
Enjoy your spa day! If you have other DIY spa day recommendations, please share them in the comments below!