This DIY avocado hair mask will leave your hair feeling stronger and shiny. It’s only 2 ingredients and it’s ready in just 3 minutes!
Benefits of Avocado and Olive Oil for Your Hair
Avocado is rich in vitamins and helps promote stronger, healthier hair. It also moisturizes and soothes the scalp. Olive oil conditions hair and helps nourish the scalp and hair follicles. It adds shine to hair as well!
What You’ll Need to Make this DIY Hair Mask
You only need two easy ingredients to make this at home spa mask:
- 1 Avocado
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 avocado
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Towel or other head covering
- Half an avocado, remove its pit and skin and put it in a bowl.
- Using a fork, mask the avocado until it is a thick paste with only a few small pieces.
- Add the 3 tablespoons of olive oil and stir till fully combines.
- Apply the mask to your hair using your hands or a makeup brush. It will be messy, so do this over a sink.
- Cover your hair with plastic or a towel and allow the mask to stay in your hair for 20 minutes.
- Shower and wash your hair.
Want more great DIY spa recipes? Check out these articles: