50 Ways to Have a DIY Spa Day at Home
Everyone loves the relaxed feeling of being pampered at a spa. Splashing out on a spa day can be expensive though, but you can still have all the fun and benefits of a spa day at home. DIY some of your favorite experiences - maybe you like a warm foot bath or a deep cleansing face mask - with just a few simple pantry ingredients you can have a homemade spa experience.
Many of the below suggestions would be wonderful DIY spa gifts - there are face sprays, masks, bath bombs and may other easily packaged items that your friends and family will love.
Let us know in the comments below which DIY spa item you'll be trying!
DIY Scrubs & Soap
DIY Bath Bombs
Lotion & Body Butter
Facials & Masks
23. Make this Soothing Milk & Honey Facial Mask.
24. Try this Calming Aloe Cleanser.
25. Make this DIY Rose Water Face Spray.
26. Make this DIY Hydrating Face Mask.
27. Try this At Home Avocado Honey & Yogurt Face Mask.
28. Make this DIY Charcoal + Clay Face Mask for Acne and Blackheads.
29. Try this 2-Ingredient Anti-Inflammatory Face Mask.
30. Make this Banana Face Mask for a Better Complexion.
Baths & Foot Soak
DIY Massage & Oils
DIY Nail Care
Hair Care & Styling
45. Make this DIY Sea Salt Texturizing Hair Spray.
46. Make this Growth Stimulating Mask for Thinning Hair.
47. Try this DIY Hair Chalk.
49. Try this Moisturizing Mask for Split Ends.
50. Make this Homemade Coconut Oil and Honey Hair Mask.
Enjoy your spa day! If you have other DIY spa day recommendations, please share them in the comments below!