Look Deep Into Nature, and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.– Albert Einstein
Be inspired by the natural world and learn something new from these awesome TED talks about nature.
When we understand the natural world we learn valuable lessons about impermanence, patience, loss, simplicity, and change.
I hope these videos leave you inspired to spend more time in nature!
1. The Hidden Beauty of Pollination
2. How Trees Talk to Each Other
3. A Wide-Angle View of Fragile Earth
4. Hidden Miracles of the Natural World
5. Glow-In-The-Dark-Sharks and Other Stunning Sea Creatures
6. You Have No Idea Where Camels Really Come From
If you like TED talks, check out our post on our favorite TED talks: