These adorable Valentine’s Day treats are real crowd pleasers!
They’re perfect desserts to serve at a Valentine’s Day party or at a school party. They’re fun, colorful, and most of all delicious.
1. Valentine Sugar Cookie Bars Recipe from Moms & Munchkins
2. Valentine’s Emoji Cupcake from The Inspiration Edit
3. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Skewers from Strength & Sunshine
4. Nutella Filled Sweetheart Cookies from Mommy Made That
5. Valentine’s Day Saltine Toffee from Suburban Simplicity
6. Heart Churros with Nutella and Mascarpone Dipping Sauces from Pina Bresciani
7. Mini Decadent Chocolate Bundt Cakes from The Baking ChocolaTess
8. Chocolate Covered Strawberries from Everyday Delicious
9. The Best Jam Cookies from Pina Bresciani
Want to make your own Linzer cookies? Here’s the Wilton cookie cutter set you need!
10. Heavenly Strawberry Mousse for Valentine’s Day from The Best of This Life
Do you have any favorite Valentine’s Day treats? If so, let us know in the comments below!
Looking for More Valentine’s Day Inspiration?
Check out some of our other favorite Valentine’s Day DIYs, party themes, and recipe inspiration!