Want to make your dad laugh out loud on his birthday? Or want to sharing a touching message with the man of the hour?
Make this a great birthday for your wonderful father, by sharing some of these funny quotes and heartfelt messages.
Wish your dear dad a very happy birthday with a message written in a card or email.
Touching Birthday Quotes for Dad
Wish your dear father a wonderful birthday with these inspirational quotes about dads and the important role they play in their children’s lives.
“The power of a dad in a child’s life is unmatched.”Justin Ricklefs
“What a father says to his children is not heard by the world, but it will be heard by posterity.”Jean Paul
“You don’t have to deserve your mother’s love. You have to deserve your father’s. He’s more particular.”Robert Frost
“A father doesn’t tell you that he loves you. He shows you.”Dimitri the Stoneheart
“A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.”Unknown
“No man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.”Hedy Lamarr
“A dad is someone who wants to catch you when you fall. Instead he picks you up, brushes you off and lets you try again.”Unknown
“To her, the name of father was another name for love.”Fanny Fern
“It is a wise father that knows his own child.”William Shakespeare
“One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.”George Herbert
“The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking.”Dan Pearce
Heartfelt Birthday Messages for Dad
Celebrate your father on his special day with these meaningful messages.
- A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.
- The love of a father is like a lighthouse, it guides you through the roughest of seas.
- A father’s love is irreplaceable, no matter how old I get, I’ll always be daddy’s little girl.
- You’re the most wonderful dad any kids could have asked for – Happy Birthday!
- Your love is like a guiding light, always there to show the way!
- To the world you are a father, but to us you are the world!
- May the coming year be everything you wish for!
- Your love is a like a warm embrace, always there to make everything right! Happy Birthday!
- You’re an amazing dad and I couldn’t have wished for a better one.
- You’ve always been a hero to me! Thank you for everything.
- No makes us laugh like you do, dad!
- Happy birthday to the man who shaped me into the person I am today!
- May God bless you today and always with good health and lots of love.
- You’re more than just my dad, you’re my best friend.
- You’re an amazing person and role model, dad!
Funny Birthday Quotes for Dad
If your dad enjoys funny birthday wishes, write one of these cute quotes in his birthday card to get him laughing.
“The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.”Tim Russert
“A father carries pictures where his money used to be.”Steve Martin
“You can tell what was the best year of your father’s life because they seem to freeze that clothing style and ride it out.”Jerry Seinfeld
“When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant, I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.”Mark Twain
“Dads are like chocolate chip cookies; they may have chips or be totally nutty, but they are sweet and make the world a better place, especially for their children.”Hillary Lytle
“A father is a banker provided by nature.”French proverb
“By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.”Charles Wadsworth
Funny Birthday Messages for Your Old Man
Great fathers always enjoy a good laugh – share one of these silly messages with him to celebrate his day.
Make this his best father’s day with a funny message. Here are some of our favorites:
- Happy Birthday to my first partner in crime!
- Happy Birthday to the man who taught me how to be a smartass. Thanks, Dad!
- Happy Birthday to the world’s greatest
- Happy Birthday to the dad who’s always been there for me except when I needed a ride to school, then he was always ‘running late’.
- Don’t party too hard, old man!
- Happy birthday from your favorite child!
Want More Great Quotes?
Check out our favorite inspirational and moving quotes.