It’s important to keep building your relationship with the person you love. Sometimes we forget to keep getting to know them.
Spend some time over dinner to ask them some fun questions.
You can make a game of it and go back and forth with the questions or just focus on one person’s answers per dinner.
Date Night Questions to Ask Your Partner
- What’s the last book you read that you enjoyed?
- What’s your ideal vacation location?
- What’s your favorite season?
- What’s the most ridiculous article of clothing you’ve ever worn?
- What’s the grossest food you’ve ever eaten?
- Who is the one celebrity that you wish you could meet?
- If you won a million dollars right now, what would you do with it?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- Who is the nicest person you’ve ever met?
- What was the best thing your parents did for you when you were younger?
- What scene from a TV show will you never forget?
- Where have you always wanted to go on a road trip?
- Would you prefer to explore space or the depths of the ocean?
- What’s the thing you love the most about yourself?
- What’s something you’ve always wanted to invent?
- What chore is your least favorite?
- Would you rather have the ability to fly or go invisible?
- What do you think you are snobbiest about?
- What makes you feel most alive?
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen at a job?
What other fun questions do you like to ask your partner?